CAREX Canada is a national surveillance project that estimates the number of Canadians exposed to substances associated with cancer in workplace and community environments.
These estimates provide significant support for targeting exposure reduction strategies and cancer prevention programs.
Our Tools:eWORK | Emissions Mapping Project | eRISK
- To mark Sun Awareness Week, CAREX is highlighting its involvement as a partner in the Sun Safety at Work Canada project
- Latest e-Bulletin: View our April newsletter, featuring our new RF profile, annual report, and more
- Communications update: Our Annual Report highlighting partnerships and activities in 2014-15 is now posted
- Emerging issues: In March 2015, IARC convened a working group to assess the carcinogenicity of five organophosphate pesticides, including glyphosate
- New results: We now have estimates for both levels and burden of exposure to diesel exhaust in workplaces available